SCHEDULING & BOOKING
- Due to a high volume of calls, we are asking guests to use the link below to request appointments.
- For any other questions or inquiries, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request an appointment use the link below.
THE NEW CHECK-IN EXPERIENCE
- To limit contact with others, you will now be able to check in to your appointment from the comfort of your vehicle!
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment, use the Pocket Salon app to check in to your scheduled appointment & wait in your vehicle until you receive a text/call from us inviting you to come in.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to check in using the app, please call the salon (904) 853-6222 to let us know that you have arrived for your appointment.
- Check-in on the app will be available 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- We ask that you come to your appointment with freshly clean, dry hair, styled the way you normally wear it. NO PRODUCTS PLEASE!!! This is to limit traffic in the salon as use of the shampoo bowls will be limited to clients receiving color services.
TEMPORARY PROCEDURES & POLICIES
- A credit card will be required at the time of booking to reserve an appointment.
- Guests are required to wear masks that hook behind the ears. If you do not have your own, we will provide you with one.
- All temperatures will be checked prior to entering the salon.
- We kindly ask that you show up to your appointment alone!
- We are NOT accepting cash or checks at this time.
- All blow dries will temporarily be suspended in an effort to limit air circulation in the salon.
- No retail returns will be accepted at this time.
- Walk-in & child services are suspended until further notice.
- No-show appointments will result in a fee equal to 50% of scheduled services. In the event that you can not make your appointment, please provide a 24-hour notice.
- Due to limited services & changes to the way they are performed, pricing has been adjusted slightly.
- Be in tune with how you are feeling. If you feel unwell, are experiencing any symptoms or have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past two week, please contact us to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- And finally, we know our team would love nothing more than to give you a BIG SQUEEZE when you arrive. For now, let’s continue to practice social distancing and agree on air hugs & air handshakes.
CLEANLINESS & SANITATION EFFORTS
- In an effort to practice social distancing, all stylist stations are now 6 feet apart.
- We’re smiling, you just won’t be able to see it! All stylists & team members will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- All stylists are Barbicide® Certified, meaning they have each successfully completed an industry-leading course in cleaning protocols & procedures.
- Complying with CDC regulations, all stations will require a 15 minute deep cleaning before each appointment.
NEW CHECKOUT PROCEDURE
- To limit the amount of people you come in contact with, you will now have the ability to check out via the Pocket Salon app. If you are unsure how to use the app, a team member will assist you through the process.
- We love shopping too, but we ask all clients to look but not touch. If you would like to make a purchase, please let a team member know!
- Need new products? You can now make retail purchases from the Pocket Salon app & pick it up, curbside!